Any donations are welcome... I have no money for a subscription. Click the Website link above if you want to donate anything.
These are the rules one must abide by in order to use any of my stock. If you cannot agree with them then please do not use cause I will hunt you down and chop off your head! (Or something equally interesting)
Please read carefully before using my stock! They are simple and most are really basic rules you should already know if you have ever used anyone's stock before.
My Stock Rules:
1. I must receive a note or comment on the stock used telling me you have used it.
2. Within that note must be some form of link to the finished product. (I do tend to favorite everything my stock is used for so it is in your own best interest to do this)
3. The description of your finished work of art must contain at the very least a link to my front page.
4. You may only use my stock for an avatar, web layout, ID, or anything related to these if you get permission from me first.
5. You may never under any circumstances claim that my stock is yours!
6. You may use any of my stock for prints on DA under one condition. I want the option for a free print of one of your works. Size of the print is up to you. I will not always collect on this but be prepared that I might, this is a good thing because it means I really like your work.
7. Rule #6 applies in all cases except when I state in the description that the particular piece of stock is not to be used in anything commercial.
8. My stock may be used in works off of deviant art as long as I am given a link to its location and I hold the right to ask you to delete from said location if the matterial is offensive or for any other reason that may come up later. (Highly unlikely but possible) You may also sell these works but only with my permission, just send me a note and ask.
See all very simple and easy to live by
. If you have any questions feel free to post.
Here are the sites for all the brushes on my computer, sorry I run through my work so quickly it's hard to keep track of who's brush was actually used in each peice of art. So here are all of them:
Pretty Brush: prettybrush.sublevel28.com/x/
DONT FORGET TO VISIT MY ART ACCOUNT AT: